Friday, February 20, 2009

Decorating and Redecorating

I must not have won the HGTV Dream Home.  No one has called me today, so I guess that means it wasn't me.  I had my heart set on moving to California and into that 2 million dollar home.  Would I have moved into it?  You bet I would have.  Who says I couldn't stay there six months and in Edmonton six months.  The problem would have been paying the taxes on that home.  I would have had to sell mine to pay the taxes on that one.  I guess it was best that I didn't win the home, but I sure had a feeling I might.  So much for my feelings.
Why am I never satisfied with my interior.  Nothing I can do about the exterior, but the inside is constantly a sore thumb.  I have redone every room two or three times since we built our house in'80.  I circle from one point to another and am never satisfied.
I shouldn't go to the home show in Bowling Green tomorrow, but I plan to go to get some new ideas.  As long as I can buy a gallon of paint, I can change a room.  The question is...why do I want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment